Bubbles is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing.
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Bubbles helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
- Birch plywood frame with unique design
- Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds
- Easy to assemble
- Soft padded seat
- Adjustable saddle height (34cm, 36cm & 38cm) - ideal for the smaller child
- Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
- Dampened steering to encourage the steering to return to the 'straight-on' position
- 30cm BMX style wheels with puncture proof EVA tyres
- 34cm stand over clearance (measure your childs inside leg)
- Carry handle
- Weighs approx. 4kg
- 80 x 37 x 54cm (LxWxH)
- Includes wooden stand