Yammy is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing whilst looking the coolest kid on the street!
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Yammy helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
- Birch plywood frame with unique motorcycle design
- New 2017 design
- Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds
- Easy to assemble
- Includes number 2, 3, 4 & 5 stickers to personalise for your childs age
- Soft padded seat
- Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm & 42cm)
- Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
- Dampened steering to encourage return to the 'straight-on' position
- 30cm wheels with wooden infill and inflated tyres
- 38cm stand over clearance
- Carry handle
- Weighs approx. 5kg
- 94 x 34 x 46cm (LxWxH)