Sweetie is a fantastic versatile wooden trike which converts to a balance bike as your child grows.
Sweetie is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing.
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Sweetie helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
- Birch plywood frame with unique lips design
- Perfect fit for most 2 years to 4 year olds (please measure inside leg)
- Easy to assemble with tools supplied (and convert to a balance bike)
- Soft padded seat
- Adjustable saddle height (30cm, 32cm & 34cm)
- Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
- Dampened steering
- 23cm BMX style wheels with rubber inflatable tyres
- 30cm stand over clearance
- Weighs approx. 4kg
- 83 x 41 x 49cm (LxWxH) - in trike mode