Pootle is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing.
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Pootle helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
- Birch plywood frame with unique star design
- Perfect fit for most 2-5 year olds
- Easy to assemble
- Soft padded seat
- Adjustable saddle height (38cm, 40cm & 42cm) (check inside leg)
- Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
- Dampened steering
- 30cm wooden infill wheels with inflated tyres
- 38cm stand over clearance
- Carry handle
- Weighs approx. 4kg
- 80 x 37 x 54cm (LxWxH)