Diddi Jiggy is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing.
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Diddi Jiggy helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
- Birch plywood frame with unique retro design
- Perfect fit for most 18 months to 2 year olds (please measure inside leg)
- Easy to assemble
- Soft padded seat
- Adjustable saddle height (22cm, 24cm)
- Soft plastic handgrips with safety ends
- Dampened steering
- 20cm wheels with wooden infill
- 22cm stand over clearance
- Carry handle
- Weighs approx. 2kg
- 65 x 34 x 36cm (LxWxH)