Kruzer is a fun way of helping your child learn the basics of balancing.
By using their feet to move the bike forward, your child doesn’t have to worry about pedaling while at the same time learning to feel the dynamics of balancing. This takes the frustration out of learning to ride a bicycle for both the child and the parent!
Kruzer helps your child to concentrate on balance first, making learning how to ride a bike much easier and much more fun!
Please do not confuse Kruzer with inferior balance bikes on the market - Kruzer has a lightweight magnesium aluminium frame and puncture proof tyres
- IT'S ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT: The lightweight Magnesium Alloy frame means that the bike only weighs 3.2 Kilos (7lbs) making it really easy to manage for youngsters as they adapt to two wheels
- IT'S ADJUSTABLE: The 12" alloy frame suits kids from 18 months to 5 years, the seat height (33cm to 42cm) can easily be altered using the quick-adjust lever to suit a growing child
- BUILT TO LAST: The rustproof strong triangulated alloy frame and puncture-proof hard foam filled EVA tyres means the bike will give many years of reliable service
- BUILDS CONFIDENCE: A comfortable fit means increased CONTROL and STABILITY, designed to help young kids develop BALANCE and CO-ORDINATION
- UNIQUE FOOTPLATES: When your child has gained confidence, the design incorporates grippy footplates so that your child can ride without straggling legs in readiness for their first two-wheel pedal bike
- Weighs approx. 3.2kg
- 87 x 40 x 50cm (LxWxH)